Rescue HQ – The Tycoon.
It’s Friday and today we’ll be looking at some latest releases in indies for this week. First up from the developers at stillalive Studios and their publisher Aerosoft studio, we’ll take a look at Rescue HQ – The Tycoon, (recently released on the 28th of May) a casual sim and tycoon management style strategy game, with the goal of managing a station that will be used for joint action for emergency service such as firefighters, EMT’s with ambulances and police officers. You’ll need to manage your resources and navigate your way around challenging crises and other emergencies to keep your city from the peak of disaster.
Start off by responding to the needs of your citizens, and recruit expert staff, giving them the possibility and access to a wide array of vehicles to help them adapt to the needs they’re facing in their town, by enabling them to have all the proper conditions to pull off their emergencies in a proper way. In Rescue HQ, you’ll focus on 3 main service aspects: firefighters, police and medical response teams and other emergency services. Make use of more than 20 vehicles; Equip and send your crew in vehicles to locations with critical accidents or disasters and support your city with helicopters, ambulances, fire trucks, police cars, and more vehicles.
Design your perfect HQ as a rescue hotspot, while organizing and managing all the various aspects of community service to keep your city and citizens safe! Then you’ll need to make constant expansions and adding more rooms while planning and setting interactive elements and operations like garages, prisons, kitchens, offices, bedrooms, bathrooms, workshops, breakrooms, gyms so they have the proper working places and conditions. You’ll also want to train your departments very carefully, and keep them well fed, cleaned, and rested, as well as taken care of properly, so your team can be expertly ready when tragedy hits. Finally, you’ll need to manage your resources and finances skillfully to balance revenue and expenses, while often making tough decisions to properly expand and grow your community support for the city.
Custom Creations & Modibility!
Rescue HQ has the possibility to be extensively modded to your will or whatever you can imagine of it. Prepare and create exceptional and unusual assets, maps, and missions using the F# language and Unity engine. Go on to share your creations with the community via the Steam Workshop or download the mods from others, in what appears to be an extensive addition to the game. The game is yours to fantasize, get to work and prove your skills in what it takes, your city counts on you!
Game Specific Features
- Three emergency departments under one roof allowing for different challenges and strategies.
- Build and expand your headquarters with different settings, based on San Francisco and Berlin, each with their own corresponding vehicles.
- Dynamic and challenging resource management with unforeseen and diverse missions to solve.
- Extensive modding capabilities of all assets, maps, and missions. Grow the game with your unique contributions!
- Level up your rookies to veteran status and give personnel routines to follow.
- Day & night cycles with shift management and diverse emergency types to solve.
- Police department – “paperwork” which needs to be processed and balanced with sending police officers to emergencies.
- Medical division – “patients” feature. Stock up on medical equipment to treat patients in critical condition, thus getting paid by their insurance.
- Firefighting department – Large operations with tons of “equipment“, as well as vehicles and people involved to clean up disasters.
- Purchase property – expand your headquarters and fill it with department specific as well as common rooms that improve the mood and health of your employees.
- Earn rewards from successfully completed emergencies – either directly in form of money and reputation, delayed as with paperwork, patients and prisoners, or more complex like new team members, work stations, new unlocks, etc.
- A long-term scenario that presents challenges to you providing waves of emergencies at specific times. Check the timeline and make sure you are ready for them!
- Objectives and achievements that guide you through the game experience and will keep the game challenging at all times